Once upon a time there was a lovely orange and a rich bar of dark chocolate.
A girl noticed them and she knew they needed to be together.
So the girl gathered the following ingredients...
She mixed the sugar, eggs and butter until it was light and fluffy...
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- generously grease each madeline mold with butter.
- wisk eggs, sugar and butter together until fluffy and creamy
- add flour and orange zest and mix until just combined
- divide batter between molds and bake for 9-11 minutes
- invert pan and let the cookies cool for 5 minutes
- while cookies are cooling melt chocolate being very careful not to burn. ( I would suggest starting with thirty seconds and then checking and stirring every 15 seconds.)
- Once the cookies are cool dip them head first into chocolate.
- Place the dipped cookies on a plate covered in wax paper and let chocolate harden in fridge 5 minutes.